The SEO Specialist position calls for a motivated, data-driven, and extremely detail-oriented person. While you love exploring new ideas and concepts, you’re guided by a belief that data should always back strategic decisions.
As an SEO Specialist you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing SEO strategies. You’re a rock star with time management, and love working in a team environment. And you are, of course, passionate about developing search engine relevant content.
You will be expected to offer content creation ideas and planning based on analysis and data. You will need to understand the analytical tools used in the industry specifically Google Search Console and Analytics. If this sounds like a job that would be right up your alley, we want to talk to you!
- Successfully execute SEO tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and meta data, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
- Create content strategy for newly acquired properties in conjunction with Content Manager and Growth team.
- Provide conversion-focused analysis and planning of site strategy.
- Continually evaluate and improve effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic, and backlinks
- Present substantiated recommendations for changes that have a direct bearing on results.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for marketing and organic strategies pertaining to SEO
- 4+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- 4+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work well with others on a particular project or mission
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Who We Are
vnzo is a tight-knit family of creative and analytical talent based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are open, flexible, and use our collective experience and technical expertise to empower brands and the people behind them.
We are always looking for people who want to play a bigger role in the future of branding and who share the same values.