The Content Creator position calls for a self-starting, detail-oriented person. While you enjoy learning and practicing the latest in all things social media and content creation, you understand that results are what drive strategic decisions.
As Content Creator you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing B2B content marketing strategies (web series, podcasts, micro-content on social media, etc.). You’re a rock star with time management, and love working in a team environment. And you are, of course, passionate about developing audiences online.
You will be expected to offer content creation ideas and be able to create certain kinds of content as well (specifics ahead). You will need to understand trends on most major platforms as well as publication best practices (hashtags, keywords, etc.)
If this sounds like a job that would be right up your alley – we want to talk to you!
- Familiarize yourself with each organization’s brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Produce content conducive to each respective medium
- Podcasts (audio / sound mixing, publication to RSS and other hosting providers)
- Web series (shooting video / editing, publication to YouTube with best practices)
- Social media (editing long-form content, repurposing for social media micro-content)
- Cooperate with the content team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- At least two to three years of agency experience or in a similar role
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company’s brand identity
- Excellent working proficiency in Adobe Suites (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Basic technical knowledge of WordPress and WebFlow
- Located in Greater Twin Cities Area (Minnesota)
Who We Are
vnzo is a tight-knit family of creative and analytical talent based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are open, flexible, and use our collective experience and technical expertise to empower brands and the people behind them.
We are always looking for people who want to play a bigger role in the future of branding and who share the same values.